Sunday, February 1, 2009



The Temple was so amazing! I am so happy we got married in the salt lake temple! I am so grateful we got married in the temple! There is no way we wouldn't be as happy as we are now if we did it any other way! I would like to thank everyone my parents, Craig's parents, my sister lyndsie and ty and everyone else around us that were examples to us.. We really got where we did with all the support in our lives. It was a long hard journey but It was totally worth the wait! I love the church, and the temple, and I love All my families! The levins, and now the Evans! Thanks everyone for being here for us and helping us get this far! Love Ya! 





























2 comments:

  1. Im sad I missed the wedding:( But your story Boards turned out WAY cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! i love the 8th one from the top and the 12th one from the top. we get to go to the temple the end of may. i hope you two will be able to come.

    ReplyDelete